To educate and empower competent, compassionate and culturally sensitive physician assistant professionals who advance the health of people, families, communities and nations.
By living Chamberlain Care®, we graduate extraordinary physician assistant professionals who transform the health of people worldwide.
- Enable graduates to apply the knowledge and skills necessary to provide compassionate, competent and culturally sensitive patient-centered care.
- Empower graduates to manage the healthcare needs and challenges of underserved populations.
- Foster professionalism throughout the entire MPAS curriculum.
- Model and cultivate cultural humility throughout the entire MPAS curriculum.
- Be a workforce solution by graduating high quality physician assistants to help meet the needs of the healthcare system.