The Canvas learning management system (LMS) and Chamberlain's Personalized Learning Platform along with other curriculum resources provides for an enhanced Chamberlain student experience. Canvas LMS provides the following benefits to students:
- Easy to use and navigate – easily access your courses and the tools and resources you need
- Helpful organization support – stay on top of your assignments with the to-do list and calendar
- Personalization notifications – choose how and when you want to be notified about assignments, due date changes, discussion replies and more
For online access to courses, log in to your My Chamberlain experience at community.chamberlain.edu and toggle over to the left menu to the “Go To Class” tab. Click on the session you are enrolled in to view your classes.
From this site, you will be able to:
- View syllabi, weekly assignments and discussions, calendar, tutorials, course resources and grades
- Post discussions
- Send email messages to your professors and other students in your course
- Submit assignments1
- Access tools and resources
Note: All courses will be available the weekend before classes start.
More Learning Resources
- Comprehensive support tools built into all your nursing courses, from your initial nursing course through Capstone – videos, case studies, adaptive quizzing, and more
- Customized plans for learning course content throughout your program, helping you to relearn content and strengthen your skills as you go
- 16 week Chamberlain Readiness program to help you finish the nursing program strong and be prepared to take the NCLEX-RN®
Students may be required to take exams on campus, in a proctored environment.