Listed below is your to-do list. Essentially a checklist to keep track of everything you need to take care of before you can begin classes at Chamberlain. Some of you may have taken care of all of this already (good for you)! Everyone should review the checklist to confirm all of the necessary items have been completed, submitted and processed so you can focus on what is really important – your educational journey to nursing.
Campus & Online Students
- Transcripts – Have you submitted all transcripts from previous institutions?
- Healthcare Compliance1 – Pre-Licensure nursing students: make sure to complete the compliance requirements prior to the published deadlines. Refer to Clinical Expectations
- Financial Aid – Have you completed your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) and met with your student support advisor? Refer to Student Finance
- Payment Plans – Have you selected a payment plan and finalized arrangements to pay for your education? Refer to Student Finance
- Registration – Are you registered for classes? Have you met with your student support advisor to set up your academic plan? Refer to Student Services Advising
- Not Anymore Training – The training takes approximately an hour to complete and is required for all students. Participation in this training allows each of us to continue to be educated on:
- Sexual violence
- Interpersonal relationship violence
- Sex-and-gender-based harassment
- Bystander intervention and other prevention techniques
Log in information will be emailed to you during your first session.
- Review the Student Code of Conduct – As a student at Chamberlain University, you are expected to conduct yourself in a professional and ethical manner. Students are bound to the expectations set forth in this student handbook. Take time to review the academic integrity policy and professional conduct policy. Refer to Student Code of Conduct
Chamberlain University utilizes CDC guidelines for healthcare workers and state-specific mandates as the baseline for all healthcare compliance requirements.
- Get Involved – Check out the campus student organizations. Contact your student support advisor for more information. Refer to Get Involved
- Upcoming Events – Don’t miss out on all the campus events Chamberlain has to offer. Check out all upcoming events at chamberlain.edu/events
- SIREN Registration – SIREN is a system that keeps you informed about campus emergencies. You will be informed via cell phone and/or email. Emergencies can be related to weather, power outages, lock downs or closures.
To register for SIREN, visit My Chamberlain at community.chamberlain.edu and navigate to the Support page. Scroll down the page and select the "Update SIREN Preferences" button on the right.
Please complete your SIREN registration by the first week of class. Also, it is important to remember to update your siren registration whenever your personal information is updated.