Listed below is your to-do list. Essentially a checklist to keep track of everything you need to take care of before you can begin classes at Chamberlain. Some of you may have taken care of all of this already (good for you)! Everyone should review the checklist to confirm all of the necessary items have been completed, submitted and processed so you can focus on what is really important – your educational journey to becoming a public healthcare professional.
- Transcripts – Have you submitted all transcripts from previous institutions?
- Financial Aid – Have you completed your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) and met with your student support advisor? Refer to Invest in Your Future
- Payment Plans – Have you selected a payment plan and finalized arrangements to pay for your education? Refer to Invest in Your Future
- Registration – Are you registered for classes? Have you met with your student support advisor to set up your academic plan? Refer to Student Support Advising
- Not Anymore Training – The training takes approximately an hour to complete and is required for all students. Participation in this training allows each of us to continue to be educated on:
- Sexual violence
- Interpersonal relationship violence
- Sex and gender-based harassment
- Bystander intervention and other prevention techniques
Log in information will be emailed to you during your first session.
- Review the Student Code of Conduct – As a student at Chamberlain University, you are expected to conduct yourself in a professional and ethical manner. Students are bound to the expectations set forth in this student handbook. Take time to review the academic integrity policy and professional conduct policy. Refer to Student Code of Conduct